Wills, Powers of Attorney & Probate
The wills and probate team at Franklins has considerable experience and expertise in matters involving wills, probate, inheritance tax, trusts (including those for disabled beneficiaries), and related matters.
Our will drafting service is prompt and efficient. This ensures that your wishes for your property, family and other beneficiaries are clear. Advice on matters such as inheritance tax and asset protection will be given where necessary. Dealing with practical and legal matters after someone has died can be bewildering. We offer as much help as is needed, from advice on procedure, to a full service dealing with the administration of assets, whether or not there is a will. We have much experience of situations involving trusts, the Court of Protection and claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Families and Dependants) Act.
Franklins can prepare Lasting Powers of Attorney, to appoint someone you trust to make decisions on your behalf about your property and affairs or personal welfare at a time in the future when you no longer wish to deal with such matters or lack the mental capacity to make those decisions yourself.
Our team deals with the administration of trusts, including those for the benefit of disabled beneficiaries.
We always aim to provide a prompt, friendly, straightforward approach. We can visit you at your home or elsewhere if required.
Please telephone us on 01235 553222 for an initial discussion with one of our solicitors, without obligation.
- To find out more about wills, please click here.
- To find out more about probate, please click here.
- To find out more about Powers of Attorney, please click here.
- To find out more about trusts for the disabled, please click here.
- To find out more about the Court of Protection and Deputyships, please click here.
- To find out more about claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Families and Dependants) Act please click here.